[Development] Qt 6 docs: noexcept and constexpr

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Tue May 4 23:46:05 CEST 2021

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 3:04 PM Giuseppe D'Angelo <giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com>
wrote:

> No. I'd say a qdoc bug/feature request is in order.

Right, I opened an issue on JIRA[1] about it, thanks.

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 6:34 PM Topi Reiniƶ <Topi.Reinio at qt.io> wrote:

> QDoc uses libclang to parse the C++ sources, and there are cases where C++
> attributes/specifiers are not exposed in the AST  provided by libclang.
> It's possible to create workarounds for these limitations, but these are
> yet to be implemented.

Strange. Anyway I tried to attach the bugreport[1] to the 'Qt6
Documentation' epic but JIRA didn't allow me. I assume it's about
permissions and such, so if you want to move it there, you're going to need
to do it yourself.

[1]: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-93439