[Development] Commercial LTS Qt 5.15.4 released

Rui Oliveira ruilvo at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 19:59:08 CEST 2021

Wouldn't make releases GLP/commercial instead of commercial only solve
all the issues? Both of maintainers, and KDE.

Drop the "L" for 12 months. It would seem a compromise solution for me.

Anyhow, indeed, for me, the big problem was the awkward situation where
Qt 6 is basically unusable and FOSS users of Qt stopped having releases.
If this started with 6.2 where 6.2.3 was commercial only, but if there
was a path for 6.3, it would be fine.

Anyway, let's code.

Rui