[Development] Commercial LTS Qt 5.15.4 released

Lorn Potter lorn.potter at gmail.com
Thu May 13 22:22:13 CEST 2021

On 13/5/21 1:51 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> The problem is licensing, not Qt Company's willingness. They offered when this
> all began. But since it's not open source, I can't look at it.

Contractually or ethically?

If ethically, it still is certainly your own choice.

For me, the bigger picture is that if it furthers/funds the development
                     of the open source product, then I am ok with
helping the closed source side.

--
Lorn Potter
Freelance Qt Developer. Platform Maintainer Qt WebAssembly, Maintainer