[Development] Renamed: Running a service for Qt community

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at qt.io
Fri May 21 16:24:28 CEST 2021

On 5/21/21 2:49 PM, Benjamin TERRIER wrote:

> Please don't cut half of what I said to make me say something I did not say.

I did not do that at all. I merely quoted what I wanted to answer.

> You said  that during Trolltech times that Qt Windows was commercial
> only and the open source part was under GPL (not LGPL).

Sorry for not having been clearer.
I wrote that the open source part of the *dual* *license* was GPL.
The Windows port, however, was only commercially licensed, not dually.

Due to a crystal ball shortage, I cannot respond to the rest.

Cheers,

Joerg