[Development] moc output from non-local tool build

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Nov 9 19:59:29 CET 2021

On Friday, 5 November 2021 08:28:20 PST Scott Bloom wrote:
> Why wouldn’t they simply have two versions of Qt ( or more) the one they are
> targeting for desktop, and the previous one they are targeting for
> android/"remote"

I don't mind that. If we enforce you must have a matching version of the host
tools, then we do it.

Since I don't cross compile, people who do should speak up and explain why it
would be too difficult for them to have a native build of the same version of
Qt they're going to cross-compile.

Silence will mean consent.