[Development] Qbs development

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de
Wed Sep 15 16:52:11 CEST 2021

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 01:37:38PM +0200, Christian Kandeler wrote:
>I think our definition of "guidance" differs. For me, it does not
>involve going into infinite loops of obsessively arguing about points
>that only I care about. I do believe, however, that I am reasonably
>capable of telling a good patch from a bad one and constructive advice
>from self-serving bickering.

your arrogance, dismissiveness, and cynicism are duly noted, as usual.
however, you haven't provided any evidence that your judgement is based
on actual understanding of the matters at hand, as you have chosen to
remain silent despite repeated requests (also from ivan) to participate.
i'd call _that_ abuse of maintainer priviledge.