[Development] Maintainance Tool

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 7 21:04:35 CEST 2022

On 06/03/22 16:23, Konstantin Ritt wrote:
> For those who have experienced inconvenience due to these blockings, I
> propose to gather at some public site and create binaries repo driven by
> community, not by political influences.

Sorry for jumping in so late. Please count me in.

My problem is that, despite living in Russia, I'm not integrated with
the community and I'm not aware of which hostings could be used.

I guess that a self-hosted gitlab could be the easiest choice, but I'm
willing to help regardless of the solution chosen (even just copying the
Qt binaries over to a static site could be an option, for the time being).

Ciao,
   Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it - Geek in un lingua international