[Development] Proposing to add (CPU) architecture maintainers

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Thu Aug 11 10:56:43 CEST 2022

Keeping the above in mind I would like to bring the thread back to
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-103010

Currently POWER, MIPS, RISC-V and SPARC are open. Since this is an optimization task, I would argue that we close the subtasks for each of the mentioned platforms as Won't Do. Any objections?

And yes, we'll happily accept patches as outlined by Thiago.

--
Alex