[Development] Importing a module build in creator

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Thu Jan 13 08:24:47 CET 2022

> With the provision that I haven't looked inside qt-cmake-private what would be the difference from the qt-configure-module, which Arno suggested?

I didn’t realize qt-configure-module existed. Looks like that passes on some configure options from the original / allows to pass configure options for the module. (In the end it calls qt-cmake-private with a few more CMake variables.)

I.e. better use qt-configure-module to configure modules. That probably gets some edge cases right, that aren’t covered by just qt-cmake-private.

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH