[Development] FW: Tracing for applications

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 08:19:28 CET 2022

Hi,

I just noticed that Qt Creator has a nanotrace now.
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/376304

Kinda cool! Tracegen from Qt and nanotrace from Qt Creator is probably
something that I was asking for originally in this thread.
Case closed! :)

ut 10. 12. 2019 o 14:55 Adam Light <aclight at gmail.com> napísal(a):