[Development] QPushButton: drag and drop

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Jun 6 10:00:36 CEST 2022

I will read the whole discussion later - do not have time for it now. But
just to confirm, I did not agree with Volker on discord that it is not a
bug.

I did think it was a bug. Volker raised the concern that if he cancels the
drag and drop, he would not expect a clicked signal to be sent. This is
fine. But the QWidget must be released even if clicked() is not emitted.

So, I do think that this ought to be fixed in Qt prior to reading the whole
thread.