[Development] qt5.git CI dev integrations now use configure script instead of cmake directly

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Thu Jun 9 14:36:10 CEST 2022

Hi,

qt5.git CI dev branch integrations now use the configure / qt-configure-module scripts instead of calling cmake / qt-cmake-private to configure qt repos.

This is now inline with our documentation which also says to use configure / qt-configure-module. Underneath it's of course all CMake.

Work is ongoing to bring the changes to other branches as well: 6.2, 6.3, 6.4.

Behaviour change was done in this chain https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qt5/+/406073/6

Instruction modification was done in https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/395968

Documentation about the new environment variables used during CI configuration is here https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/395968/27/coin/instructions/README.md

If you encounter any issues, let me know.