[Development] QtCS2022 - Sessions and Timeslots

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at qt.io
Fri May 20 08:16:23 CEST 2022

Hi Thiago,

> I can only join sessions between 7:00 and 9:30 CEST, and after 16:00. I don't
> need to join the keynote, so I won't force people to wake up early for that
> one. But please bear the times in mind if you'd like me to join.

Maybe you can indicate which sessions you're personally interested in, so we can take that into account? 🙂

I think it makes sense to have you in the C++20 session, so I allocated it first thing on the second day. If your interests lie in different sessions, I have no problem re-scheduling to make space.

Thanks,
Marc