[Development] QtCS2022 - Sessions and Timeslots

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri May 20 16:46:51 CEST 2022

On Thursday, 19 May 2022 23:16:23 PDT Marc Mutz wrote:
> Maybe you can indicate which sessions you're personally interested in, so we
> can take that into account? 🙂
>
> I think it makes sense to have you in the C++20 session, so I allocated it
> first thing on the second day. If your interests lie in different sessions,
> I have no problem re-scheduling to make space.

That was one of them, indeed, thank you for the consideration. I'd also like
to join the co-routines session by Peppe.

As a nice-to-have list, I'd like to join the community discussion by Pedro,
the licence header update (lots of thanks to Lucie and Jörg on that one!), and
maybe the Conan discussion.