[Development] Commercial-only 6.2 LTS phase starts: Closing the 6.2 branch(es) on 20th April

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Mon Sep 19 19:15:32 CEST 2022

Hi Konstantin,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with Qt 6.2 moving to the commercial-only long-term-support phase with release of Qt 6.2.5.

We are no holding back on bug fixes, though.

All applicable bug fixes go to dev and are picked to all active branches. The fix to QTBUG-102962 was merged to 6.3 branch at the end of April, so the fix is in Qt 6.3.1 released in June, as well as in the latest Qt 6.3.2 release as well as the soon-to-be released Qt 6.4.0 release.

Yours,

                Tuukka