[Development] Qt 6.2.6 LTS Commercial released

Jaroslaw Kobus Jaroslaw.Kobus at qt.io
Wed Sep 28 22:56:01 CEST 2022

Wow!

This thread already generated 12 messages - this one is the 13th. How many possible future commercial release e-mails could substitute all the posts from this thread? Would we be around 2024 already or later, isn't it?

Is there really no bigger problem in the cruel world right now these days than wondering whether the sent e-mail with info about commercial release can or can't be filtered conveniently enough out by interested people?

How many of subscribers receive this e-mail thread and feel much more uncomfortable with this thread comparing to the rare info about commercial release (unwanted by some, apparently wanted by others)?

Keep safe!

Jarek