[Development] QtFluentMQ

team fluentmq fluentmq at outlook.com
Thu Aug 31 00:12:03 CEST 2023

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.
There are certainly usecases to consider withing the embedded application themself, there are also a major usage in twin digitalization to perform things such as predictive maintanance, buisiness app which requires:

  *   Getting IoT data without interfering with others, and get it to the right place
  *   Collect once, and consume several times (by different consumers at different times with varying paradigms of communication like real-time, batch, request-response)
  *   Enable scalable real-time processing and improve time-to-market with new applications

Here's a good article on the Kafka usage withing Qt users such as BMW or Mercedes to consume data from an OPCUA or MQTT system back to predictive maintance or buisiness apps:
OPC UA, MQTT, and Apache Kafka - The Trinity of Data Streaming in IoT - Kai Waehner<https://www.kai-waehner.de/blog/2022/02/11/opc-ua-mqtt-apache-kafka-the-trinity-of-data-streaming-in-industrial-iot/#:~:text=Automotive%20manufacturers%20such%20as%20BMW%20and%20Tesla%20have,and%20how%20this%20technology%20enriches%20data-driven%20manufacturing%20companies.>

Br
QtFluentMQ Team