[Development] Qt 5.12.12 branches disappeared from code.qt.io?

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Thu Jan 12 13:26:13 CET 2023

On 1/12/23 01:24, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> No.

Christian Kandeler (12 January 2023 09:24) asked:
> Out of curiosity: Who gains what by removing branches?

On Gerrit it makes sense; we should kill dead branches there.  I suspect
the code.qt.io deletions were more by accident than design, probably the
mirroring scripts doing something that made no difference until December
(when I believe the old branches were deleted).  I see that github
retains old branches still.

	Eddy.