[Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 6.6 Feature Freeze will be in effect soon

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Fri Jun 2 13:39:31 CEST 2023

Hi all,

Just a reminder: Qt 6.6 Feature Freeze will be in effect today. As earlier you can continue staging ready changes (== ones having +2 today) during the weekend as well. But if new feature isn't ready today you need to get the exception to get it in Qt 6.6.

The target is to branch from 'dev' to '6.6' on Monday 5th June.

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager