[Development] Security-relevant 3rd party components bundled with Qt

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at qt.io
Thu Mar 9 09:52:09 CET 2023

On 20.09.22 14:47, Volker Hilsheimer wrote:
[...]
> https://wiki.qt.io/Third_Party_Code_in_Qt
[...]

Sorry for being late to the discussion, but a wiki page will _always_ be
stale. And it cannot answer the question differently for different branches.

When we started using SPDX, I thought it was so as to automate the
creation of Qt's SBOM? If we haven't done that, yet, start there.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz <marc.mutz at qt.io>
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B