[Development] Header review process: follow-up on comments

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Fri May 5 09:24:00 CEST 2023

Earlier this week I discussed https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-4763 with Eddy. He will look into it. At the very least it creates more but also more targetted review requests. Especially qtbase suffers from this. It should make the responsibility of the maintainers more obvious. Hopefully we can manage to get this for the 6.6 review round.

--
Alex