[Development] Nominating QtGRPC & Qt Protobuf maintainers

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Nov 8 16:48:45 CET 2023

On Monday, 6 November 2023 06:55:25 PST Alex Blasche via Development wrote:
> I'd like to nominate Tatiana Borisova as maintainer for Qt Protobuf and
> Alexey Edelev as maintainer for Qt GRPC. In fact, both have been working on
> this code base even before they officially became part of Qt. I am glad
> they agreed to continue this work going forward in the context of Qt
> Development.

And I need no disclaimer because I don't have them as colleagues in any
fashion.

I'm going to throw in my statement of support of both as capable developers
who have helped maintain and improve Qt in several aspects, so I have no doubt
that they will do a great job with grpc as maintainers. I've worked with
Alexey more than with Tatiana, but this statement goes for both.