[Development] C++20 comparisons @ Qt (was: Re: C++20 @ Qt)

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at qt.io
Tue Nov 14 09:12:59 CET 2023

On 13.11.23 19:25, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Monday, 13 November 2023 09:38:43 PST Ivan Solovev via Development wrote:
>> I really do not want to miss yet another FF.
>
> Given that this is an API that is going to stay with us for at least a decade,
> I'd rather get it right than getting it soon.

We're discussing various tangential aspects for half a year now. At some
point, all the cards are on the table and all that talking needs to come
to some conclusion.

That point is now.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz <marc.mutz at qt.io>
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B