[Development] Provisioning freeze exception for building FFmpeg as shared libraries

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Wed May 22 09:12:37 CEST 2024

Hi!

In my opinion we can wait branching & integrate this in 'dev' after it. And pick changes in '6.8' after beta1; it is more important to keep CI & provisioning as stable as possible this close to feature freeze to make sure we can keep FF schedule (and so on Qt 6.8.0 final schedule as well) and get Beta1 out before summer vacations starts...

br,
Jani