[Development] Feature and provisioning freeze exception for SBOM (Software Bill of Materials) generation

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Wed May 22 09:17:03 CEST 2024

Hi!

I don't have any opinion about FF exception for this but what comes to https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qt5/+/561694  I think we can wait branching & integrate this in 'dev' after it; In big picture it is more important to keep CI & provisioning as stable as possible this close to feature freeze to make sure we can keep FF schedule (and so on Qt 6.8.0 final schedule as well) and get Beta1 out before summer vacations starts... And if FF exception is granted you can pick provisioning change in '6.8' after beta1.

br,
Jani