[Development] Missing +2 - Feature freeze exception useful?

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Mon May 27 12:08:26 CEST 2024

Lars Schmertmann (27 May 2024 08:12) wrote (inter alia)
> We have taken all the comments into account but cannot see what is
> still missing.

Looked good to me, but I know nothing of Accessibility.
You've got the Maintainer of that among your reviewers.

> We are also concerned that the second change requires a dependency
> update after the first was merged. Do we need a feature freeze
> exception?

My understanding of our policy is that, if you've got your +2 before FF,
it's allowed in.  You may need that +2 renewed after you add a

    Pick-to: 6.8

footer, but as long as you had the +2 before FF (and aren't making
material changes after that), you should be fine,

	Eddy.