[Development] Feature freeze exception: QtAbstractItemModel, QtModelIndex and QtAbstactListModel

Ulf Hermann ulf.hermann at qt.io
Fri May 31 08:36:38 CEST 2024

Hi,

First, I don't think you need a feature freeze exception to write tests,
examples and documentation. Those are not new features, after all.

Second, while I certainly welcome this initiative to produce
Android/Java bindings for QtQuick, we need to have some discussion about
the overall architecture before we can consider this stable API. But
let's start a separate mail thread about that.

best regards,
Ulf