[GEG] Qt's Gerrit Changes

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Sun Mar 18 19:22:58 CET 2012

Hi,

The code is still in the legal scan queue, and I don't know much more than
that.
As for the conflicting points in the Google CLA, I don't know the fine
print, but I know our lawyers have looked it over several times, and it's
a no-go for us.

So, the only thing we can do is to put the code out there in the public,
and Google themselves need to figure out what they want to do with it.

Sorry.

--
.marius