[GEG] Qt's Gerrit Changes

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:00:22 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:18 PM,  <marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com> wrote:

> The code is still in the legal scan queue, and I don't know much more than
> that.

That's not good. It would be nice to get a diffstat and at least an
estimate of queue wait time. Is it days, weeks or months?

> As for the conflicting points in the Google CLA, I don't know the fine
> print, but I know our lawyers have looked it over several times, and it's
> a no-go for us.

Can you get more details to answer the question - why? It is an open
project, and a technical one, so people are curious. Maybe I should
resign my CLA too?

I guess that's the CLA in question is:
http://code.google.com/legal/corporate-cla-v1.0.html

Maybe it is worth to sign a paper for Gerrit project alone?

> So, the only thing we can do is to put the code out there in the public,
> and Google themselves need to figure out what they want to do with it.

I can try to be a proxy.
--
anatoly t.