[GEG] Merging qtquickcontrols/dev into qtquickcontrols/wip/tizen

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Thu Jun 6 10:02:23 CEST 2013

Onsdag 5. juni 2013 20.56.15 skrev Tomasz Olszak:
> Hi,
> I would like to merge dev branch into wip/tizen. Even if I merge it locally
> and do
>
> git-gpush :wip/tizen
>
> I get:
>  ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/wip/tizen (no new changes)
>

> I couldn't find any manual on the wiki.
> Does anybody know how to merge them?

You need special privileges to push merges to gerrit.
In addition you have no commits in the wip/tizen branch, so you would just
move the HEAD to the dev branch (fast-forward in git terms). That means if you
really want to do that, you need to create a merge commit with git merge --no-
ff

Here is what the result looks like:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/58123

Greetings