[Interest] Mac app store roadblock for Qt applications using QtWebKit

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 15:25:24 CET 2011

That's why I said "there needs to be..."
I thought WebKit was a common core, which then has platform-specifics functionality bolted into? That AIR, Chrome, Qt all used a core "WebKit" maintained by Apple? I'd sure like to get my understanding straightened out! All this time I was thinking the wrong thing.