[Interest] [OT] Re: [Qt-interest] Scripting support for Qt/C++ application

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:29:33 CET 2011

Am 03.11.11 14:22, schrieb Syam Krishnan:
> On 11/03/2011 01:23 PM, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
>> I propose you to integrate Lua (with help of QtLua[1] or directly using C API).
> I had only vaguely heard about Lua and had no idea what it was.

It might also be interesting to know that Abobe Lightroom also uses Lua
(a customised version thereof anyway) for its plugin API:

  https://www.adobe.com/devnet/photoshoplightroom.html

Also noteworthy: development already started back in 1993 at the
Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, by the
Computer Graphics Technology Group.

  [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lua_%28programming_language%29]

Which brings me right to the next topic: photography ;)

<shameless>

I took part in a "photo marathon" last Saturday where we were given 12
topics such as "99 %", "Not normal", "My Zurich" and "My dream job" for
instance. For these 12 topics we had exactly 12 hours time to come up
with creative ideas.

So if you have a bit of time until and including the

  Thursday 10th November midnight (European time)

and want to support my photos in the competition, then you are more than
welcome to

1. Go to http://www.gonnado.com

2. Create a (dummy) account
   (needed for voting)

3. And give up to 3 votes for my photos
   (click on the heart until it turns green)

My 12 photos are available here

  http://gonnado.com/image_contest/user_gallery/aaecf250/dff807c4/

(Go to that URL and give your votes there by enlarging the photos, then
click on the heart symbols - Note: Internet Explorer 7 doesn't seem to work)

You'll get an email(*) with a voucher for 75 free prints with some photo
service. Unfortunatelly that email won't include any link nor the
voucher code, but to my findings that code never changes and is
described here, toghether with some more details how to login and vote
for my photos, if you're interested:

  https://www.facebook.com/note.php?&note_id=10150513778513018

(That's a public link, no facebook membership required ;))

</shameless>

Thank you ;)
  Oliver