[Interest] making qt examples more verbal

alex.blasche at nokia.com alex.blasche at nokia.com
Fri Nov 11 06:25:46 CET 2011

It certainly makes sense.

I would like to redirect your attention to the Qt5 documentation. Most of our effort goes there. The mobility docs won't receive any changes unless absolutely required (bugs, false statements etc). The Qt5 location documentation is currently undergoing major revamps. The current entry point is:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qt5-snapshot/qtlocation-module.html

I hope the URL is public. Otherwise you can simply generate it from the repo ("make online_docs" in qtdoc).

Because this revamp is ongoing I'd argue that there is no point in reporting bugs quite yet as the content is changing by the day. However what does work are Gerrit contributions. They can be easily integrated and track the latest revision.

--
Alex