[Interest] making qt examples more verbal

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Fri Nov 11 11:01:45 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM,  <Tero.Aijala at nokia.com> wrote:
> We are indeed working actively on Qt5, but we should also acknowledge that
> Qt Mobility 1.2 is the latest release that can actually be used for
> developing for the N9 and Symbian. IMHO if we can help the developers
> targeting the devices out there, we should do that. Qt5 docs do not help
> with that effort too much.
>
> So, if you do have interest in helping with the existing docs, we will
> figure out how to get those out there. For example via Devnet.

Okay, so perhaps we set up something on the wiki ? Is there a way we
could "paste" the examples as they are in the online reference
(doc.qt.nokia) so I can include my proposed addition editing the wiki
or some such?

> What we need to make sure of is that any work done with the existing stuff
> get's migrated to Qt5 side when applicable.

Right, so perhaps it does make sense to have this integrated into some
sort of doc branch, perhaps a side branch that we could later on use
for Qt5 mobility docs?

So we might have the already existing online reference and current
reference docs, but also have a another portal to docs, that is
arranged for recipe cooking. (I'm starting to get hungry ;)

-Sivan