[Interest] reporting issues against current online qt/qt-mobility docs (Was "making qt examples more verbal)

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Fri Nov 11 22:12:09 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 7:25 AM,  <alex.blasche at nokia.com> wrote:
> Because this revamp is ongoing I'd argue that there is no point in reporting bugs quite yet as the content is >changing by the day. However what does work are Gerrit contributions. They can be easily integrated and >track the latest revision.

Hmm, re-reading this again, does this mean there's no point in
reporting bugs for issues I find in current online docs[0][1] ? I'm
kind of used to reporting a bug and then create a fix contribution to
it, I should read more of the Gerrit process as per open gov.

Thanks!

-Sivan

[0]: https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTWEBSITE-314
[1]: https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTWEBSITE-315