[Interest] reporting issues against current online qt/qt-mobility docs (Was "making qt examples more verbal)

Tero.Aijala at nokia.com Tero.Aijala at nokia.com
Mon Nov 14 07:45:41 CET 2011

Hi,

On 11.11.2011 23.12, "ext Sivan Greenberg" <sivan at omniqueue.com> wrote:

>On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 7:25 AM,  <alex.blasche at nokia.com> wrote:
>> Because this revamp is ongoing I'd argue that there is no point in
>>reporting bugs quite yet as the content is >changing by the day. However
>>what does work are Gerrit contributions. They can be easily integrated
>>and >track the latest revision.
>
>Hmm, re-reading this again, does this mean there's no point in
>reporting bugs for issues I find in current online docs[0][1] ? I'm
>kind of used to reporting a bug and then create a fix contribution to
>it, I should read more of the Gerrit process as per open gov.

It means reporting bugs against the Qt5 snapshot documentation does not
make as much sense as making Gerrit patches for it. Those Qt5 docs are
being written as we speak:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/5.0-snapshot/index.html. But do check the process,
I need to do that as well..

Reporting issues against the existing Qt Mobility 1.2 & Qt4.7/8 docs makes
sense also, since there are plenty of people developing using those APIs,
and would appreciate correct documentation.

-Tero