[Interest] making qt examples more verbal

Tero.Aijala at nokia.com Tero.Aijala at nokia.com
Mon Nov 14 07:33:05 CET 2011

Hi,

On 14.11.2011 8.23, "ext alex.blasche at nokia.com" <alex.blasche at nokia.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Right, Qt5 where the open governance processes work currently, and that is
where the future development obviously is happening. The ex-mobility APIs
are there as well, and they are experiencing major changes.

The Qt Mobility side is in the old Gitorius merge system, and is quite
stable, only receiving bug fixes basically.

So where you contribute depends on your preferences: if you want to
improve the examples for people on the existing, deployed
Qt4.x/QtMobility1.2 device & codebase, then work on the Qt Mobility
master. If you want to be future proof and on the bleeding edge, help with
the Qt5 effort.

Best case would be if you can do both, as that could generate some
valuable insights and feedback for the Qt5 work :)

Br,

Tero