[Interest] New List, New Start

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Fri Oct 21 15:46:53 CEST 2011

Hi ,

 I'm curious now, should we use the old and new mailing list where the
new ones are still just a few? Is there going to be a migration of the
QML MLs as well? What's the workflow for now?

Open gov is I think the best thing that could have happened to Qt. Well done!

-Sivan

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Joseph W Joshua
<joshua at blueprint-group.co.ke> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I welcome you all to this new list. That last one ended on a really high
> note.
>
> Let us all work together and help each other to lift Qt higher and higher.
> --

> Cheers,
>
> Joseph W Joshua
>
> Software Developer