[Interest] About QPlatformInputContext in Qt5

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:50:05 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Pekka Vuorela
<pekka.ta.vuorela at nokia.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-04-05 at 09:59 +0800, ext Weng Xuetian wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Currently I'm trying to implement my own QPlatformInputContext, but it
>> seems that QPlatformInputContextPlugin is in a private header of
>> qtcore?
>> So is there anyway to implement third party QPlatformInputContext and
>> export it as plugin in Qt5?
>
> You can do
> QT += platformsupport-private
> in the .pro file and include the private header as
> #include <private/qplatforminputcontextplugin_qpa_p.h>

Well.. actually I'm using cmake, and I already made the my own way to
use this private header with my own qt5 build. What I'm worrying about
is that distro don't ship private header, but seems most distro
(fedora, archlinux, ubuntu) already starts to include private header
with Qt4.8, so maybe no problem.

Thanks!