[Interest] What about C++ in Qt 5?

程梁 chengliang.soft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:03:23 CEST 2012

I have read this article:

http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2012/04/an-in-depth-look-at-qt-5-making-javascript-a-first-class-citizen-for-native-cross-platform-developme.ars

, there I found a word:

"C++ would then typically only be used to implement plugin libraries
that extend the capabilities of the Qt Quick runtime."

Does it mean we should move our C++ code to Qt Quick sooner or later?
I remembered someday they said that C++ and JavaScript will be parallel
developed,
but now what I thought is they have discarded C++ for application
developers.

I've no idea if the idea of this article is Nokia's, but I think we should
make it clear.
Which language should we use for our application's next version?

--
Cheng Liang <http://about.me/devbean>
Nanjing, China
from: devbean at devbean.info