[Interest] QGraphicsScene/View/Item References

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 21:27:50 CEST 2012

Kind of following up to my To QML or Not To QML thread from about a month ago...

I'm working on a test application to get familiar with the APIs; at the moment I'm just working with QGraphicsScene and QGraphicsItem.

However, I am having some issues; but finding the documentation not helping too much, and the various examples are not doing the kinds of things I need (e.g. drawing stuff in a QGraphicsItem, grouping QGrpahicsItems together via another QGraphicsItem, and displaying it in a QGraphicsScene/View, and more) - all the examples focus on using existing classes for displaying images and animations for various things.

So aside from the documentation available on the Website and in Assistant, does anyone have any recommendations for good reference material on the QGraphics framework?
I'm presently working with 4.7; but can easily use 4.8 as well if necessary.

Thanks,

Ben