[Interest] Contributor agreement rundown

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at onshorecs.com
Thu Apr 19 03:07:58 CEST 2012

But closing code happens in EVERY release... Every release of Qt, has an
open and closed component.

The fact that Qt is releases in both LGPL AND Commercial, means that the
code when under the commercial license, is CLOSED...  It has been that
way sicne the day they FIRST releases a dual license software product.

While I enjoy the virtues of open source, and have contributed to Qt
through the years.. the good of HAVING it used commercially FAR FAR
outweigh the bad of the possibility of a contribution being added to and
not contributed

Scott