[Interest] qInstallMsgHandler in QAxServer

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Thu Apr 26 09:05:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I know little to nothing about activex dlls / qaxserver. Anyhow you might want to try to call qInstallMsgHandler in the constructor of a static variable:

struct InstallMessageHandlerStruct {
  InstallMessageHandlerStruct () { qInstallMsgHandler(myHandler); }
}
static InstallMessageHandlerStruct sInstallMessageHandler;

This should be executed whenever the resp module /plugin is loaded.

Regards

Kai