[Interest] Nmake has error U1038:internal error, When building project in Qt Creator.

rcyboom rcyboom at 163.com
Thu Apr 26 12:58:57 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have a very troubled problem:
In my Qt Creator,The Nmake sometimes would reported  error “U 1038” when I building a project.
It occurs  using moc.exe create the *.moc files.
The Qt Creator's complie output window like:
~~~
~~~
moc.exe -I"..."~~~~ -I"Qt\include" -FoRelease @**.moc
nmake return -1,U1038:internal error
~~~

I can confirm that the **.moc file does not exist in the "myprodir\Release\",
but when I input the command "moc.exe -I"..."~~~~ -I"Qt\include" -FoRelease @**.moc" in Qt  Command Prompt,it can be create succeeded.
build the project continue ,it has error again,but it's another cpp file.
The problem is not always occuring, sometimes it does not appear for another project.but for this project,it is always.
If I use mingw and qtlib_for_mingw,it is never occuring.
Why?

Qt Creator 2.4.1 + Qt lib  4.8.1 for vs2010 + vc2010 express SP1
or
Qt Creator 2.4.1 + Qt lib  4.8.1 for mingw+ MinGW/MSYS