[Interest] QML and macdeployqt

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Fri Apr 27 18:49:56 CEST 2012

Ok, I see now what I missed. Thank you both a lot!

> this is my script that must be run after macdeployqt:
> [...]

I run your script and added in my code
#if defined(Q_OS_MAC)
	QDir dir(QApplication::applicationDirPath());
	dir.cd("QtWebKit");
	QApplication::setLibraryPaths(QStringList(dir.absolutePath()));
#endif

In the qml-part I get the error message "module "QtWebKit" is not installed."
and the application crashes. QtWebKit-dir exists in Contents/MacOS. What else
do I miss?

Regards
Alexander

P.S.: I think, your "fix library references"-part of the script is not
required, since this is already done by macdeployqt.