[Interest] Suddenly can't access sql database

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 10:02:09 CEST 2012

Hi Thales,

find -name libqsqlmysql.so

picked up nothing, so I looked for a package in the repositories and
there was one that looked about right. Sure enough, that has it working
now. That is well weird.

Thanks very much for helping with that one.

I still get the error:

&"warning: GDB: Failed to set controlling terminal: Invalid argument\n"

Is this going to be the issue with gdb version?

Thanks again.