[Interest] Programming strategy for old-school, 2-d video game?

Roger zanoni rogerzanoni at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 01:53:34 CEST 2012

Hi K. Frank,

We are working on a project that could help you. It's a QtQuick extension
named "Quasi-Engine" that provides some ready-to-use game elements such as
sprites, entities and some features like physics simulation (Box2D), entity
and scene management.

It is hosted at http://indt.github.com/Quasi-Engine/

Unfortunately,  we have documentation still pending, but there are some
examples and demos in the repository, if you want give it a try.

It works with either Qt 4.x and 5, the instructions are in the README file.
We also have a channel at Freenode (#quasi-engine) in case you need any
help.

Message: 2