[Interest] Qt5 - my hopes for when the dust settles...

Rainer Wiesenfarth Rainer_Wiesenfarth at Trimble.com
Thu Aug 16 13:39:10 CEST 2012

From: Mark Summerfield
> Here are some of the things I'd like to see in a future Qt.*
> [...]

I'd like to add our hopes as a long-term (>10 years) commercial customer
here: Please do not underestimate the importance of the desktop edition.
Although we develop almost exclusively for Windows, we prefer using Qt over
MFC, .NET, Metro or whatever the Microsoft way of GUI development is called
today.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rainer Wiesenfarth

--
Tel.: +49 (0)711 22 88-10  *  Fax: +49 (0)711 22 88-111
Web: http://www.trimble.com/geospatial/  *  http://www.inpho.de/