[Interest] tty Keyboard & Mouse Support in Qt5

laszlo.p.agocs at nokia.com laszlo.p.agocs at nokia.com
Wed Aug 29 13:03:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

Yes, evdevkeyboard and evdevmouse, although nowadays they are built automatically as part of qtbase when the dependencies are met.

udev is not a requirement. When building without udev, you will need to explicitly specify the device (e.g. by passing -plugin EvdevMouse:/dev/input/event0).

Regards,
Laszlo