[Interest] Possible Qt SVG bug?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:04:44 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:

> QtSvg only supports SVGT1.2. If your file uses instructions outside that
> specification, then the rendering will be different.

The paths which are not being rendered are of the form:

  <path d="M141.10576 273.8031l0 0" style="stroke:rgb(0%,0%,0%);
stroke-width: 3;stroke-linecap: round;stroke-linejoin:
round;stroke-miterlimit: 10;fill: none;"></path>

Even the minimal SVG I have attached (please do examine it) is not
rendered by Qt.

I did consult the W3C's SVG Core 1.2 spec and do not see as this
conflicts with that.

> Second, can you try opening the file in other SVG tools and check that it's
> rendered correctly in the majority of them?

I already noted in my original post that in Inkscape, Firefox etc the
SVG renders correctly.

I will report this as a bug.

--
Shriramana Sharma